Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Katie Price Jordan

Katie Price Jordan
Katie Price Jordan
Katie Price Jordan has made millions of pounds from her bosom, but she says big ones are “now out of fashion”. The glamour girl recently went under the knife to reduce her 32G bust to 32D cup, and reckons hubby PETER ANDRE is delighted with them. Katie Price, the former “I'm A Celeb” star, who also had her nose straightened and teeth whitened, said, “My bbs were nine-years-old. My implants had dropped and I wanted to go smaller. I’ve been there with big bbs. They are out of fashion. Pete loves my nose, because he had his done years ago.” But the plastic fantastic mum-of-three denied she is addicted to surgery. She added, “Some people take it to the extremes. Mine are subtle changes. There will always be people out there who say I have got a BIG problem. But I would rather have a designer body than a designer outfit. Luckily, I can afford both. But I don’t believe in having surgery to look like anybody else.”

No comments: